- All items purchased at Titanium Mobile are issued with a Sales Invoice, which indicates the purchased date (month, day, year), items purchased complete with the serial number, and customer information. Please keep the Official Receipt for Warranty purposes.
- Brands carried have different policies with regards to warranty procedures. Please read them carefully.
- Repair and replacement of these items should be in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions.
- The warranty is not transferable.
- Titanium Mobile Marketing will not shoulder any fees of the warranty nor the replacement of the damage of the item.
- Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
- In case the item purchased online has a problem, the customer may contact us at (02) 86357546 or (02) 86357546 or email us at email@example.com for proper instruction.
Brand Warranty Policies
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Replacement of the unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only units with proven defective goods can be exchanged for a new unit of the same model and color.
- Replacement of the damaged items should be in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions.
- Replacements will only be issued once an official technical report has been created by an authorized service center. The technical report must recommend a replacement of the defective unit.
- Items must be returned in a like-new condition and complete with its original package. Items that are physically damaged, including but not limited to, scratches, dents, cracks, water damage, unsanitary, or incomplete packaging will be denied a replacement.
- Titanium Mobile Marketing reserves the right to decline any replacements when deemed necessary.
- For defective units, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also call us at +(632) 86357546 or +(632) 86357547 or +(639) 427426 3439. A customer representative will be in touch with you to provide the necessary assistance.
Claiming the Return and Exchanged Goods
- Customers who purchased online must bring the defective device, along with its packaging and accessories, Technical Report and the Official Receipt issued by Titanium Mobile Marketing at Titanium Mobile - Cyberzone, 4/F SM Megamall Building B, Edsa corner Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas, Mandaluyong, Philippines to have their defective item exchanged.
- Customers must present a valid government ID alongside the Official Receipt.
Returns and Exchanges are not covered by the following:
- Transportation, delivery, and/or incidental costs of the customer.
- Recovery of corrupted HDD media other than to original factory state.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media. The customer is responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data, or removable storage media. The customer is advised to backup essential programs and data before allowing the unit to be inspected by an authorized service center..
- Titanium Mobile Marketing will not shoulder any fees of the warranty, the replacement of the damage of the item, nor shoulder any expenses incurred by the customer.