- Sales returns are allowed only where the product was purchased.
- Technical Report must be presented to Titanium Mobile Marketing of the items returned and exchanged. No Technical Report, No Returns, and Exchanges will be made. *Note: Brands have a different warranty, return and exchange guidelines. Please take the time to read it.
- Repair and replacement of these items should be in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions.
- Returns and Exchanges must be made within 7 days from the purchase date.
- STRICTLY NO CASH REFUND. The purchase price of the item to be returned and exchanged will be the amount to be credited to the customer Titanium Mobile will follow the purchase price written in the Official Receipt issued to the customer.
- Returned items shall be replaced with other products of the same or higher value with the price difference to be settled by the customer. If the customer chooses an item below the purchased price, they will not be given any changes.
- Customers who are qualified for the return and Exchange should choose the item to be replaced on the same day he/she will give the Technical Report to Titanium Mobile Philippines.
- The customer whose name appears in the Official receipt written in the receipt must be present and must make the selection of the new item.
- In the unlikely event that the customer whose name appears in the official receipt is unavailable, the authorized representative must provide an authorization letter and a photocopy of a government-issued ID signed by the customer whose name appeared in the receipt.
- Titanium Mobile Marketing reserves the right to decline any returns when deemed necessary.
Return and Exchange are rendered Null and Voided.
- The customer is unable to provide the complete package of the item.
- Items need to be returned in a like-new condition. Items that are damaged, unsanitary, dented, or scratched will be denied a return.
- The customer is unable to show a Technical Report issued by the official Service Center of said Brand.
- Return, and Exchange Policy Replacement of the unit due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective goods can be returned or exchanged
- Guidelines for Merchandise Return/Refund as per Republic Act (R.A.) 7394 or the Consumer Act of the Philippines
Returns and Exchanges are not covered by the following:
- Transportation, delivery, and/or incidental costs of the customer.
- Recovery of corrupted HDD media other than to original factory state.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media. The customer is responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data, or removable storage media. The customer is advised to backup essential programs and data before allowing or sending for service.
Claiming the Return and Exchanged Goods
- Please bring defective item with the original accessories, Technical Report and the Official Receipt issued by Titanium Mobile Marketing
- The customer must go to the same Titanium Mobile branch to have the defected item returned and exchanged.
- Present a valid government ID alongside the Official Receipt.